Soapopular Triclosan-free Foam Hand Soap
1000mL Manual Dispenser
Product Code: 10106
The 1000mL Manual Dispenser uses a conventional push pump to dispense a controlled amount of foam hand soap. To be used with or 4L Bulk-fill Jug as a cost-effective refilling solution. Product is Health Canada DIN 02510901 Certified and CFIA Approved.
Health Canada DIN:
1000mL / 33.8 o.z
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.15%
6.5 – 6.9
0.97 – 1.03
- Foam Formula
Overview and Benefits
Soapopular’s Foam Triclosan-free Hand Soap takes hand-washing to a new level of protection against harmful germs and bacteria. Our hand soap doubles as an antibacterial solution and is formulated without harmful ingredients like Triclosan and Paraben which are known carcinogens. Feel the complete hand cleaning experience with our Benzalkonium Chloride hand soap. (0.15%)
- Perfected alcohol-free hand soap for schools, offices, health care, dental, and food industries where hand washing compliance is a necessity.
- Reliable efficacy that targets harsh germs and bacteria yet is gentle on the skin, leaving it soft and smooth after use.
- Meticulous foam formula that provides a rich and lathering experience providing 2.5x more uses over liquid and gel solutions.
- Conforms to EN 1650, EN 1276, and EN 13727 and demonstrated efficacy against bacteria.
- Hypoallergenic properties designed to let users wash their hands multiple times per day while maintaining your skins natural moisture barrier.
Health Canada DIN: 02510901
Product Code: 10106
Size: 1000mL / 33.8 0.z
Odour/Scent: Fragrance Free
Active Ingredient: Benzalkonium Chloride (0.15%)
Weight: 2 lbs.
Units per Case: 1
Cases per Pallet: 288
Pallet Rows: 54
Box Dimensions: 12.25in x 5.25in x 5.50in
Used together with Soapopular 4L Bulk-fill Jugs for a cost-effective refilling solution.
Apply a thumbnail sized amount of foam soap into hands by pushing pump, rub thoroughly. Rinse hands until foam is washed away.