Soapopular Alcohol-free Foam Hand Sanitizer
1000mL Manual Dispenser
Product Code: 68106
The 1000mL Manual Dispenser provides 2,600 applications and uses a conventional push-pump activation. The dispenser contains a bladder within that can be refilled using our 4L Bulk-fill Jug for a cost-effective refilling solution. Can be mounted to the wall using screws or strong double-sided tape.
Health Canada DIN:
CFIA and FDA Registered
1000mL / 33.81 o.z
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.15%
6.5 – 6.9
0.97 – 1.03
- Foam Formula
Overview and Benefits
Soapopular’s Foam Alcohol-free Hand Sanitizer is our perfected disinfecting formula that kills harmful germs and bacteria without skin dryness or irritation. With proven efficacy and reliability, reduce the spread of illness-causing germs and bacteria within your industry using a scientifically formulated Benzalkonium Chloride hand sanitizer. (0.15%)
- Perfected alcohol-free hand sanitizer for schools, offices, health care, dental, and food industries where hand hygiene compliance is a necessity.
- Reliable efficacy that targets harsh germs and bacteria yet is gentle on the skin, leaving it soft and smooth after use.
- Meticulous foam formula that provides a rich and lathering experience providing 2.5x more uses over liquid and gel solutions.
- Conforms to EN 1650, EN 1276, and EN 13727 and demonstrated efficacy against bacteria.
- Hypoallergenic properties designed to let users sanitize multiple times per day while maintaining your skins natural moisture barrier.
- Use our 4L Bulk-fill Jug when refilling the manual dispenser for a cost-effective refilling solution.
Health Canada DIN: 02270420
Product Code: 68106
Size: 1000mL / 33.81 0.z
Odour/Scent: Fragrance Free
Active Ingredient: Benzalkonium Chloride (0.15%)
Weight: 2.0 lbs.
Units per Case: 1
Cases per Pallet: 288
Box Dimensions: 12.00in x 5.25in x 5.50in
Push pump to dispenser hand sanitizer, thoroughly rub into hands until dry. No water or rinsing required.
Access bladder by opening the front case using included key. Use 4L Bulk-fill jug and pour sanitizer into bladder when empty.